Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Yikes.

I'm officially unemployed. Well, I'm out of the corporate, work 40-plus hours a week and get a paycheck employed. I am, however, a stay-at-home mom. It's terrific. Sure, sure, there's been a few panicked moments where I freaked out over not having a steady income but overall it's so far so good.

Here's the funny part - my to do list is just as long without a job as it was with one. Create resume (haven't done that in a while). Apply for jobs - I'm looking for something I can do part time and still be at home with the boy. Look at going back to school. Clip coupons and find the best deals on groceries. All in a day's work.


1 comment:

  1. Welcome to my world chica! After the initial panic subsides, there is the sweet moments of peace when it's ALL worth it. :)

    ReplyDelete